Friday, October 7, 2011

Bonfire Fun!!!

We had such a fun time at my sis-in-laws bonfire birthday party tonight! The kids played in the dirt so much that Kelly had it from head to toe, including in the diaper. ;) Bath night again! Now on to cleaning for my sister to come for a visit this weekend. Yeah!
Also, went to a few garage sales this morning and was able to buy 4 chairs that were in decent condition for $5 each! God is SOOO good! Our current chairs are OLD and falling apart. The kids have "fun" wiggling and listening to them creak and crack. I have to push a few of them back together before I dare sit down in them, so I am thrilled to have 4 nicer chairs. Am I getting rid of the other chairs? No. All they need is to be stripped, re-glued, re-nailed, stained, varnished and they will be good as new! ;) I should have time to do all that in about 10 years.... My hoarding tendencies will be a topic for another day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment