Saturday, July 16, 2011

Peaceful if only for an hour...

My hubby came home from his week long conference in Seattle. Sick. He has a head cold/sinus issue. But, he is wonderful and took the twins and Ruth with him on an errand he had to run, and since Alex is taking his morning nap, the house is quiet! 1st time in a LONG time. Do I not like noise you may ask? I don't mind it most of the time. I love hearing the kids laugh, play, dance, sing, play the drum, knock over the blocks, things like that. I don't care for the crying, screaming, he hit me, she touched me, but I know that comes with the joys of kids too. I just LOVE having a quiet house when I am all alone and listening to the traffic go by, the birds singing, the fridge kick on, the dryer running. I LOVE to read a good book with a cup of hot tea full of sugar (which I can not have until I am done nursing since Alex reacts to Caffeine as thou I hooked an IV full to his arm). In fact, here I go to enjoy the book I just borrowed from my mother in law. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment