Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The "Perfect Family"

I get this all the time. oh! You have 2 girls and 2 boys! The Perfect Family. Yeah, I would have to agree, I think its the perfect amount, and I love them completely so I would consider us the perfect family because I think we are done having more kids. (Saying I THINK since I've said this before...) ;) BUT, no family is truly perfect. We all have our flaws, our areas of needed improvement, strange habits, etc. So I choose this name for my blog because I know we are not "perfect," really. But I am happy with us and have a slightly sarcastic sense of humor at times so just go with it. :)
I've always bragged on how well my kids go to bed for naps and bedtime. well, its finally come to bite me in the butt. My strongest willed child, Kelly, has now decided that its fun to get out of bed and get KJ up and jump on Ruth's bed for at least an hour despite Mommy coming in and putting her back in bed multiple times and getting a spanking. (Yes, i spank my kids. If you don't like it then don't read this.) I even called my mother-in-law over last night since my husband is out of town for the week. Kelly seemed to sense this and as Wanda pulled in the driveway Kelly went to sleep. Regardless, I NEED those 2 hours of quiet every night to be a better Mommy the next day. So pray that they return to talking for 20 minutes in their beds soon then drifting off into a deep, all night sleep again, ok? (again, sarcastic humor, I am not really dumb enough to think this is a realistic option. :) ) Ok, rest time is almost over. Bring on the unbearably loud kiddos again!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read about your perfect family through this blog! I'm not on blogger much right now but i will prob be back once Bella starts napping lol. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete